Application Deadline: 30 November 2015
Nanyang Technological University is offering Summer Research Internship (SRI) Programme in Singapore. This is a university wide Research Programme in the duration of 8 weeks, initiated to stimulate a culture of research for the overseas undergraduates. Participants for this programme will develop research interest, strong sense of cross-cultural intelligence; gain a network of friends and a better understanding of our nation. Summer Research Internship (SRI) Programme 2016 will be from 01 June 2016 to 22 July 2016.
- Open to NEW students who have not studied in NTU Singapore previously;
- Open to all nationalities (including Singaporeans) who are currently full-time students in an overseas university;
- Applicants preferably studying in these targeted countries: Brazil, Mexico and South Africa, Central & Eastern Europe (e.g. Hungary, Czech Republic, and Poland), Germany, Korea, Japan, Middle East (e.g. Turkey), United States of America;
- Students have to commit to an internship period of two months (8 weeks);
- Applicants must possess good academic track records.
Each grant shall cover tuition fees and one-time allowance up to 3, 000 SGD.
How to apply?
Application process can be conducted online. Interns will need the following information/documents to submit in the form:
- Personal particulars;
- Academic qualifications (e.g. college/university education, period of study, qualifications obtained, etc);
- Selection of Courses to read;
- Soft copy of your photo;
- Soft copy of your latest official transcripts (in English);
- Soft copy of your passport.