Application Deadline: 15 January 2016
The Graduate Institute Geneva in Switzerland is the oldest establishment in the world entirely devoted to preparing students for an international career, including jobs in universities. The Institute offers disciplinary and interdisciplinary study programs for PhD, Master and dual-master degree. This represents one of its unique selling points as the field of international studies is rarely approached in such a broad and comprehensive manner.
Any student from around the world can apply.
The Graduate Institute aims to support students with demonstrated financial need by providing financial assistance, which may take the form of a full cost-of-living scholarship, a partial scholarship and/or a tuition fee reduction. Read more about tuition fees and financial aid HERE.
How to apply?
- Complete the online application form;
- Pay the CHF 100 application fee. (You will find the payment link and instructions on the online application form.);
- Provide contact details for two academic referees;
- Upload all your supporting documents (see Application Checklist) before the deadlines. All your documents will need to be uploaded onto the online application form; please do not send them by e-mail or regular mail;
- Validate your application by clicking on “Submit”.