Application Deadline: 20 November 2015
The project Roma Genocide – Part of the European History is coordinated by Roma Youth Centre, in partnership with 6 other civil society organisations and supported by Europe for citizens. The project has been started to be implemented since September 2014 and it lasts till December 2015.
The conference is designed as a mutual learning opportunity, where participants can share, compare and learn from each other’s experiences. The experiences and realities of participants, as researchers, youth workers, historians, governmental representatives, will therefore be the starting point of the programme and the core of the learning process. Inputs from experts will provide a theoretical framework for the main topics of the seminar, which will be at the core of working groups’ discussions.
The conference will be held from 7-10 December 2015 in Skopje, Macedonia.
All interested managers/representatives from organizations, as well youth workers, youth leaders, youth educators, historians, journalists from all over the Europe and Balkan, that fulfill the following criteria:
- Be able and committed to act as multipliers in youth work on the themes of remembrance and forced labour of the Roma genocide, anti- discrimination and promotion of human rights with Roma and Non Roma young people, for the benefit of Roma communities and Roma youth;
- Be motivated to develop their competences in Holocaust education, Forced labour, human rights education and youth work and to share their experiences with other participants;
- Be aged 18 +;
- Be committed to attend for the full duration of the conference;
- Be able to work in English;
- Be resident in one of the partner countries (mainly EU member states, Western Balkans).
The hosting organization will cover full board and lodging costs, and travel costs, after providing original invoices, tickets, boarding passes. The reimbursement will be done according to Erasmus + rules.
How to apply?
All interested applicants should fill out the online application form, latest by 20 November 2015.
If you have question related to the conference contact them on: email@example.com.
For more information please check the official call.