Application Deadline: 26 November 2015
Bank of America has been helping connect people to what is most important to them for more than 200 years. What endures is their commitment to their customers, clients and communities, rooted in the knowledge that our success is intrinsically connected to theirs. They are dedicated to creating a work environment where everyone has a global stage to create opportunities they’re never imagined.
Summer Internship programme offers the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a summer analyst, participant will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organisation and its culture.
The programme is designed to help a participant decide whether their offer matches his aspirations and includes:
- One week induction and training programme with classroom instruction;
- On the job training forms a large part of the learning opportunities;
- Summer Senior Speaker Series, featuring global & divisional presentations by top executives;
- Opportunities to interact with senior employees and network with peers;
- Constructive feedback sessions through performance evaluations.
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent);
- Applications are accepted from any degree discipline;
- Fluency in English is essential and a second language may also be required for some roles;
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets;
- The key qualities of team work, leadership, creativity and problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people;
- Ability to grasp a wide variety of products and to handle more projects simultaneously.
This internship is fully funded.
How to apply?
The deadline for application is 26 November 2015.
Application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Ghana or Nigeria, or via WebEx.