Application deadline: 01 August 2015
As has become a good particular tradition of the WRF events, the program will incorporate lively plenary sessions, as well as engaging workshops and scientific sessions dedicated to the theme. And of course all the fruitful discussions and presentations will be complemented with a social program that includes the exquisite WRF Gala Dinner on 13 October, a cocktail reception, among others.
Overview Conference Fees WRF 2015
|Product||Fee CHF (early bird in brackets)|
|3 Days Conference Attendance WRF 2015*||970 (830)|
|Student fee: 3 Days WRF 2015||250 (250)|
|One Day Participation, Oct. 12, 2015||490 (390)|
|One Day Participation, Oct. 13, 2015||490 (390)|
|One Day Participation, Oct. 14, 2015||490 (390)|
|Two Day Participation, Oct. 12 and 13, 2015*||760 (650)|
|Two Day Participation, Oct. 13 and 14, 2015*||760 (650)|
|Two Day Participation, Oct. 12 and 14, 2015*||760 (650)|
* These products include the Conference Gala Dinner with Performance on October 13, 2015.
The early bird registration fee is available until August 1, 2015.
The participation fee includes:
- all coffee breaks and buffet lunches from October 12 – 14;
- festive Conference Gala Dinner on October 13, 2015 (except one day, student and discounted tickets)
- unlimited and free access to WLAN in the entire Congress Centre during the whole WRF conference;
- All-inclusive transport card (upon check-in to hotel). This card entitles WRF participants to free public transport in Davos and some of the mountain trains (cable car) during all the conference days.
The 2015 WRF Conference in Davos:
In 2015, the annual flagship event of the WRF will be held in Davos, Switzerland.
From October 11 – 14, 2015, participants from all over the world will gather to discuss about the four main topics „Circular economy and decoupling”, “Technological innovation, business and finance”, “Targets, indicators, and benchmark for resource use”, “Lifestyle and education”. For more information, please visit our WRF 2015 Conference homepage
- Between 500-1,000 participants are expected
- Directed towards academics, politicians, research-oriented practitioners, sustainability officers, consultants and other professionals working in the field of sustainable development, especially in the areas of resource management, resource efficiency and eco-innovation.
- Supported by several governmental agencies, companies, research institutes and NGOs.
General Sponsorship Benefits:
The World Resources Forum Conference is the key global event in the field of resource use, resource efficiency and eco-innovation.
By sponsoring the 2015 WRF Conference you will:
- position your organisation as a thought-leader in the field of global resource use
- get the opportunity to meet and reach a great number of leading decision-makers working on sustainability and resources issues
- greatly enhance your presence in Europe, Asia, and other continents through the WRF network
- Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- UN Lounge Host Sponsor
- WRF Cinema Sponsor
- Schoolkids Drawing Contest Sponsor
- Welcome or Farewell Aperitiv Sponsor
- Sandwich Session’s Sponsor
- Gala Dinner Sponsor (October 13, 2015)
- Gala Dinner Table Sponsor (October 13, 2015)
- Exhibition Space
Submit your Abstract here
The next World Resources Forum Conference will take place in Davos, Switzerland, October 11 – 14, 2015. Scientists, practitioners and students are welcome to submit an abstract of 300 words on one of the following conference topics:
- Circular economy and decoupling
- Technological innovation, business and finance
- Targets, indicators, and benchmarks for resource use
- Lifestyles and education
For more information on the conference topics and submission procedure please download the Call for Papers.
Please submit your abstract through the WRF Conftool.